FOOD BANK MANAGEMENT (FBS)
Customizable demographic tracking and food distribution solution.
Our Food Bank System (FBS) has been co-operatively designed over the past few years with direct input from food banks throughout BC. It has been successfully used by many agencies varying significantly in size, distribution models, hamper makeup and demographics.
FBS dramatically improves speed of service, ensures fair and equitable distribution to your clients and efficiently reports to donors and funders on what is going where. Ultimately giving you a better understanding of who you’re serving. And how well.
HOUSEHOLD AND CLIENT DEMOGRAPHICS
- Data collection/management of household addresses, members, warnings, notes, past pickup details, registration details and hamper size.
- When registering a household and resident(s), you can collect relevant data such as name, gender, date of birth, language, contact info, proof of address/income and other special details like dietary restrictions, pregnancy or disabilities.
- Options available through the registration process directly answer your Food Banks Canada hunger count report.
- The Food Bank System uses advanced business logic to suggest, based on household details and visit history, what programs/hampers the client is eligible for.
- The program logic can be easily modified to accommodate varying methods of food distribution and registration criteria.
- The system even works around holidays, early pickups or other time specific criteria.
- Once a client has been processed through registration/check-in and is eligible, their ticket is printed.
- Includes date, word of the day, hamper size and any other program-specific information such as toddler totes, infant formula, diaper size etc.
- Contains robust and detailed report feature, which produces real-time graphs, charts and summaries.
- Includes reports outlining operational statistics, demographic breakdowns, food distribution, and more.
- Generates the Food Banks Canada Hunger Count report at the click of a button.